Keyki and I have had a quiet day today. We went on a walk this morning and have pretty much just puttered around cleaning
and washing laundry all day. I dropped off some cleaning supplies at Kirsten's new house.
YES she was able to get in yesterday! I have to say "get in" because there were no keys, they ended up having to
break the lock off the door to get in. Someone called the police on them.
I said that was a good thing because it means the neighbors are watching out for each other.
Anyway, I will be gone with Thayne to a work dinner and will not be able to help clean tonight, which is why I was
dropping off the cleaning supplies. Luckily no one called the police on me:)
1 comment:
LoL that's geat, They will always have a funny story to tell their kids about their first house.
Post a Comment