Thursday, November 19, 2009
Thayne and I are in St. George for a couple of days for a work thing. We got to visit Liz for a few minutes and see her cute new house. She is a busy woman so that may be all I get to see of her until Thanksgiving! We ate at The Painted Pony last night, until about 10:00 p.m., it was really a fun dinner but really late. Today I went with one of the other wives and we hit a bunch of fabric stores. That was a lot of fun and what I thought was going to be a long day doing nothing while Thayne golfed, turned out to go by really fast. They told us last night that work would pay for the wives to have a spa treatment while the men were golfing. This same lady and I were a little leary about it, but this morning we decided it would be something new we should try. So we made an appointment. We're going over to do that at 3:00 so hopefully it turns out ok. I hardly ever try new things so this is a leap for me! T.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment