Hey everybody! How was your Christmas? I had a wonderful Christmas. I got a ton of cool stuff. I got a new outfit, a hymn book with my name on it, and a brand new amazingly gorgeous violin with a shoulder rest! I also got PURPLE sheets, LIME GREEN and PURPLE nail polish, and a pretty gray sweater that came with a yellow green beaded bracelet. Grandma T hand painted a drawing book with a picture of a moon on it that is also really pretty, and I got an Aeropostale teddy bear. Kirsten sewed me a purse made out of this blue flowery print fabric and I love it soooo much! Nathan gave me this HUGE drawing book it is like 25" tall and like 13" wide it is sooo cool!! Katie made me pajama pants that are really soft and I also got a book, a necklace, bobby pins, candy, socks, a cd and of course all of the stuff from both of my grandparents Christmas parties. So as you can tell I have had a very wonderful Christmas!
♥/ MAYHAM
P.S. Have a very Happy New Year!!!!!! :)
1 comment:
I'm glad that you like everything you got. I was excited for you since I knew what you were getting already :0 Love you!
Post a Comment