Ok. So today is officially the first day of summer. I am so glad that it is summer because summer means wandering around without shoes, staying outside all day, doing different crafts, going swimming, going camping, getting sunburns (for me all of my sunburns turn into tans after about two weeks), and just being lazy. So far I have made a button bracelet, designed a T-shirt, watched a couple of movies, and gotten a sunburn that is now a tan. I can't wait until Nathan can help me make my T-shirt design into an actual T-shirt on Zazzle. I am so excited! My design started off as one of the Zen Relief things that Aunt Michelle does and ended up becoming a master piece that I am absolutely in love with!! I erased some of the drawing so it wasn't as crowded, and then made it as big as a normal piece of paper, then went over it with a black pen, and am now waiting for Nathan to get home from work so he can help me turn it into a T-shirt! I will try and get a picture of it on my next post. Write ya later!
♥/ MAYHAM
1 comment:
wow!!! Sounds like you are having a wonderful summer:) I can't wait to see your t-shirt it sounds amazing!
Post a Comment