Saturday was such a wonderfully warm day that we spent the whole day outside working in the yard. I have a spot that I have wanted to turn into a birdhouse garden. A few years ago I put plastic over the area and killed the lawn/weeds growing there. The plastic got removed and then the weeds grew back! It's been that way for a couple of years now, full of weeds and good intentions... I didn't get a weedy before picture but there were so many that it required a pickup truck and a trip to the dump. Here is the product of our day's work.
We will put a weed guard down and fill it with decorative rocks to finish it up, but it's a huge improvement from how it looked before. Plus it helped with my organizing/declutter projects, I was able to get those big posts and the birdhouses and plant hooks out of my garage and shed. Yay!
Next thing I need to work on are lovely little baby boy things.
Our grandbaby is due to arrive next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment