Tonight is Prom for both of my lovely young women. Their older sister did some magic with each of their hair, and isn't this lucky little man darling. They do grow up too fast! Great times:)
Oliver is lucky! Just for the record, I made the little boutonniere that he is wearing. And I also made my dates boutonniere as well. Prom was way fun! Love you Katie! Happy Mothers day Mom and Kirsten! And I love you Peanut!!! ♥/Hannah
you both look beautiful! Love the hair. Good job Kirsten. And yes they did grow up to fast! I almost fell off my chair when I opened Katie's grad. announcement!!!!! Ugh I feel old!
Hannah - Good job on the boutonnieres! Oliver's onsie is super adorable (as always!)and Kirsten did a great job on your hair! I can't believe you girls are so old! I remember when you were a baby!
4 comments:
Oliver is lucky! Just for the record, I made the little boutonniere that he is wearing. And I also made my dates boutonniere as well. Prom was way fun! Love you Katie! Happy Mothers day Mom and Kirsten! And I love you Peanut!!!
♥/Hannah
you both look beautiful! Love the hair. Good job Kirsten. And yes they did grow up to fast! I almost fell off my chair when I opened Katie's grad. announcement!!!!! Ugh I feel old!
So Beautiful!!! I hope you both had a blast ;)
Hannah - Good job on the boutonnieres! Oliver's onsie is super adorable (as always!)and Kirsten did a great job on your hair! I can't believe you girls are so old! I remember when you were a baby!
Post a Comment