There truly is nothing at all like the comforts of home. I arrived home just last night from a week long emergency visit to the hospital. Now I have no appendix and am short a piece of bowel that had a tumor attached to it. I've got a wicked bunch of staples and what looks like it will be a super scar! I am so blessed though because since arriving at home I have felt the healing power of family, friends and all those things that define HOME to me. Love to you all:)
4 comments:
Erika and I are glad you are home too, hope you get feeling better really soon.
My parents have been giving me updates on you! Glad you are home and recovering. There really is no place like home! If/When you are feeling up to visitors let me know and I'll drop my craziness to my parents house and swing by for a visit. It's been too long since I've seen you!
I am so glad you are home and feeling LOVED!
I hope you get feeling better. I just barely heard about you yesterday! Take care and milk it as long as they let you :) Love ya!
Post a Comment